Harrington Sound Primary School building will be closed tomorrow - Friday, May 26. All students, in school uniform, to meet their teachers at Albouy's Point Park in Hamilton for 8:30am where registration will be taken prior to travel to Dockyard. Parents to pick up their students from Albouy's Park between 2:30 - 3:30pm. More details here.
What do they do?
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources:
- Develops legislation and policy to protect Bermuda’s environment
- Monitors and provides guidance for prevention and control of pollution
- Supports and regulates Bermuda’s agricultural and fisheries sectors
- Regulates the importation of plants
- Regulates the importation of animals
- Manages the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo
- Regulates the importation of pesticides
- Enforces animal control legislation
- Administers the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Protects and coordinates the recovery of Bermuda’s most threatened species
- Manages matters related to historic shipwrecks, marine heritage sites and the National Collection of historic artifacts
Glyphosate presentation: questions accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 February 2017