Updated 2017 pipe delimited tariff file which is machine readable for use by IT managers to update company computer systems before 1 April, 2017.
What do they do?
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources:
- Develops legislation and policy to protect Bermuda’s environment
- Monitors and provides guidance for prevention and control of pollution
- Supports and regulates Bermuda’s agricultural and fisheries sectors
- Regulates the importation of plants
- Regulates the importation of animals
- Manages the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo
- Regulates the importation of pesticides
- Enforces animal control legislation
- Administers the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Protects and coordinates the recovery of Bermuda’s most threatened species
- Manages matters related to historic shipwrecks, marine heritage sites and the National Collection of historic artifacts
Glyphosate presentation: questions accepted at email@example.com until 10 February 2017
How can I contact the Department of Environment and Natural Resources with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 236-4201
By mail or in person:
169 South Road