You can now get bus alerts by email through the Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs' automated alert system. Subscribe at www.gov.bm/bus-alerts. The Dept. of Public Transportation will send you any changes to the normal schedule by 5:00 am and by 4:00 pm each day.
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources has responsibility for the management and regulation of fisheries, marine conservation, marine heritage, terrestrial conservation and nature reserve management, pollution control, agriculture, animal and plant management and the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo.
What do they do?
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources:
- Develops legislation and policy to protect Bermuda’s environment
- Monitors and provides guidance for prevention and control of pollution
- Supports and regulates Bermuda’s agricultural and fisheries sectors
- Regulates the importation of plants
- Regulates the importation of animals
- Manages the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo
- Regulates the importation of pesticides
- Enforces animal control legislation
- Administers the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Protects and coordinates the recovery of Bermuda’s most threatened species
- Manages matters related to historic shipwrecks, marine heritage sites and the National Collection of historic artifacts
Glyphosate presentation: questions accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org until 10 February 2017