The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources:
- Develops legislation and policy to protect Bermuda’s environment
- Monitors and provides guidance for prevention and control of pollution
- Supports and regulates Bermuda’s agricultural and fisheries sectors
- Regulates the importation of plants
- Regulates the importation of animals
- Manages the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo
- Regulates the importation of pesticides
- Enforces animal control legislation
- Administers the Convention on the International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)
- Protects and coordinates the recovery of Bermuda’s most threatened species
- Manages matters related to historic shipwrecks, marine heritage sites and the National Collection of historic artifacts
Glyphosate presentation: questions accepted at email@example.com until 10 February 2017