The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
What do they do?
The Department of Immigration determines who can enter Bermuda, how long they can stay, and who is or isn’t a Bermudian.
The Department of Immigration processes:
- requests for Bermudian status
- applications for permanent residency
- travel documents
- work permits
- applications for naturalisation as a British Overseas Territories Citizen
- licenses to purchase land
- requests for permission to reside, seek employment, attend school
- letters for spouses of Bermudians
- landing permits
- airline ticket validations
How can I contact the Department of Immigration with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 295-5151 Ext. 1378
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street
P.O. Box HM 1364
Hamilton HM FX