Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to email@example.com or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.
The Department of Immigration determines who can enter Bermuda, how long they can stay, and who is or isn’t a Bermudian.
What do they do?
The Department of Immigration processes:
- requests for Bermudian status
- applications for permanent residency
- travel documents
- work permits
- applications for naturalisation as a British Overseas Territories Citizen
- licenses to purchase land
- requests for permission to reside, seek employment, attend school
- letters for spouses of Bermudians
- landing permits
- airline ticket validations
How can I contact the Department of Immigration with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 295-5151 Ext. 1378
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street
P.O. Box HM 1364
Hamilton HM FX