The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
- advertises and markets Bermuda as a tourist destination;
- analyses relevant tourism data from key tourism sectors;
- monitors and measures the industry’s performance;
- manages Bermuda’s National Tourism Plan;
- encouraging investment in Bermuda’s tourism sector; and
- produces reports on the tourism sector in Bermuda