The form of notices of application, licences and permits for the purposes of the Liquor Licence Act 1974 shall be as set out in the Schedule to these Regulations, or as near thereto as the circumstances admit.
Requirements to apply for a licence
- Application for Annual Renewal Session MUST be submitted by March 14th.
- Application form to be filled out in triplicate - the original to the Liquor Licensing Authority, a copy MUST BE served on The Commissioner of Police and a copy for your file.
- Plans, certificates, etc. pertaining to this application should be sent with the application together with the appropriate fees.
- One cheque made payable to Accountant General for Fees to be paid to the Cashier at Magistrates’ Court. If you are unsure of amount, check with Liquor Licence Clerk.
- When applying December 1st and thereafter - fees are half price (does not apply to renewals).
APPROVED LICENCES WILL NOT BE MAILED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTION.