Revised Payroll Tax Return Forms for the fiscal year commencing 1 April 2017 are now available. The forms can be collected from the Government Cashiers on the Ground Floor of the Government Administration Building, Parliament Street or from the Office of the Tax Commissioner, 1st Floor FB Perry Building, 40 Church Street in Hamilton.
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.