The Ministry for the Cabinet Office with Responsibility for Government Reform seeks your feedback on a new online platform for Official Government Notices. To ensure that the online platform meets the needs of all stakeholders your feedback is required. This questionnaire will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda, although it does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.
What do they do?
TCD is responsible for:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.