Due to the latest news about mould affecting the Supreme Court Registry, the Registry is closed until further notice.
The Transport Control Department is in charge of regulating all motor vehicles in Bermuda. You can schedule vehicle inspections or examinations or re-licence your vehicles online through eTCD.
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.
How can I contact the Transport Control Department with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 292-1271
P.O. Box HM718
Hamilton HM CX
11 North Street
Hamilton HM 17