The public is advised that The Ministry of Regulatory Affairs has issued the Leased Channel Policy consultation document. This is an initiative to support diverse, Bermudian content programming on television. The deadline for this consultation is Friday 22nd June, 2018 at 4.pm. To view a copy of the interim Lease Channel Policy
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda, although it does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.
What do they do?
TCD is responsible for:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.