The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.