The Ministry of Public Works wishes to advise the public of the upcoming road works this weekend.
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.
How can I contact the Transport Control Department with general inquiries?
P.O. Box HM718
Hamilton HM CX