Read the latest 2018 AML/ATF Ministerial Advisory from the Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.