The Ministry for the Cabinet Office with Responsibility for Government Reform seeks your feedback on consultation document for Bermuda Post Office. This questionnaire will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda. This includes:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.