You can now get bus alerts by email through the Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs' automated alert system. Subscribe at www.gov.bm/bus-alerts. The Dept. of Public Transportation will send you any changes to the normal schedule by 5:00 am and by 4:00 pm each day.
The Transport Control Department’s (TCD) brief covers anything to do with motor vehicles in Bermuda, although it does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.
What do they do?
TCD is responsible for:
- Driver examinations and licensing;
- Vehicle inspections and registration;
- Licence plates, including personalized plates;
- Regulating the size, number, and quality of vehicles on Bermuda’s roads; and
- Inspecting the Government of Bermuda’s public service vehicles for safety
The Transport Control Department does not test vehicles for safety or emissions.