The Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists that one-lane road closures will take place during the month of November on South Road, Southampton to accommodate new paving works. For more information click here.
What do they do?
The Registry General makes and keeps legal record of documents ranging from births to patents and trade marks. Specifically, any of the following must be registered with the Registry General:
- births, deaths, and marriages (including civil and maritime marriages);
- copyright, designs, patents, and trade marks;
- chattel mortgages and deed polls
- trade unions, charitable organisations, printed publications, and friendly societies;
- professionals and professional organisations, including architects, marriage officers, professional engineers, and professional surveyors; and
- registering .bm domain names
The Registry General also grants intellectual property rights, such as trade and service marks, patents, and designs.