Updated 2017 pipe delimited tariff file which is machine readable for use by IT managers to update company computer systems before 1 April, 2017.
What do they do?
The Department of Marine and Ports operates Bermuda’s ferry services.
In addition to providing public sea transportation to Bermuda residents and visitors, the department:
- is responsible for the safe movement of international shipping in Bermudian waters;
- monitors commercial and recreational boat traffic in local waters;
- performs offshore marine search and rescue and seaport security;
- runs pilotage, tug, and line boat services at Bermuda ports;
- maintains all marine aids to navigation;
- performs salvage work;
- manages boat and mooring registration; and
- provides oil spill response.