The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Department of Marine and Ports Services:
- operates Bermuda’s ferry services, which integrates with the bus service.
- Sells transit fare media including tokens, tickets and passes.
- publishes ferry schedules and route maps.
- is responsible for the safe movement of international shipping in Bermudian waters.
- monitors commercial and recreational boat traffic in local waters.
- performs offshore marine search and rescue and seaport security.
- runs pilotage, tug, and line boat services at Bermuda ports.
- maintains all marine aids to navigation.
- performs salvage work.
- manages boat and mooring registration.
- provides oil spill response.