The Bermuda Post Office (BPO) wishes to advise the public that all sub post offices will be closed between 8am and 10am on Tuesday morning (24th January 2017) due to a staff meeting. The General Post Office, which is located on Church Street in Hamilton, will not be affected and that location will open for business at 8am as usual.
What do they do?
Ministry of Legal Affairs has administrative responsibility for:
- Attorney-General's Chambers
- Department of Court Services
- Department of Public Prosecutions
- Legal Aid Office
- Office of the National Anti-Money Laundering Committee
- Financial Intelligence Agency (FIA)
To uphold the Constitution and legal system of Bermuda, provide legal services together with the efficient delivery and accessibility of justice.