The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Attorney-General’s Chambers:
- Provide high quality legal advice to all ministries and government departments;
- Conduct litigation for the Government of Bermuda;
- Draft contracts, leases and other legal documents required for public purposes;
- Draft legislation to implement the policy of the government;
- Consolidate and publish the laws of Bermuda on the website www.bermudalaws.bm.