The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
The lawyers in the Attorney-General’s Chambers, on behalf of the Attorney-General, are the legal advisors to the Government of Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Attorney-General’s Chambers:
- Provide high quality legal advice to all ministries and government departments;
- Conduct litigation for the Government of Bermuda;
- Draft contracts, leases and other legal documents required for public purposes;
- Draft legislation to implement the policy of the government;
- Consolidate and publish the laws of Bermuda on the website www.bermudalaws.bm.
How can I contact the Attorney-General’s Chambers with general inquiries?
43 Church Street,
Hamilton HM 12
Telephone: (441) 292-2463
Fax: (441) 292-3608