The lawyers in the Attorney-General’s Chambers, on behalf of the Attorney-General, are the legal advisors to the Government of Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Attorney-General’s Chambers:
- Provide high quality legal advice to all ministries and government departments;
- Conduct litigation for the Government of Bermuda;
- Draft contracts, leases and other legal documents required for public purposes;
- Draft legislation to implement the policy of the government;
- Consolidate and publish the laws of Bermuda on the website www.bermudalaws.bm.
How can I contact the Attorney-General’s Chambers with general inquiries?
43 Church Street,
Hamilton HM 12
Telephone: (441) 292-2463
Fax: (441) 292-3608