The Ministry for the Cabinet Office with Responsibility for Government Reform seeks your feedback on a new online platform for Official Government Notices. To ensure that the online platform meets the needs of all stakeholders your feedback is required. This questionnaire will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
The lawyers in the Attorney-General’s Chambers, on behalf of the Attorney-General, are the legal advisors to the Government of Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Attorney-General’s Chambers:
- Provide high quality legal advice to all ministries and government departments;
- Conduct litigation for the Government of Bermuda;
- Draft contracts, leases and other legal documents required for public purposes;
- Draft legislation to implement the policy of the government;
- Consolidate and publish the laws of Bermuda on the website www.bermudalaws.bm.