The 2019 Winter Bus Schedule is in effect as of Monday, 21 January 2019. To view the full schedule, click here.
What do they do?
The Attorney-General’s Chambers:
- Provide high quality legal advice to all ministries and government departments;
- Conduct litigation for the Government of Bermuda;
- Draft contracts, leases and other legal documents required for public purposes;
- Draft legislation to implement the policy of the government;
- Consolidate and publish the laws of Bermuda on the website www.bermudalaws.bm.