Once a matter has been completed, a judgment or decision is given. After a judgment is given in Court, it is available online.
The following are the most recent judgments made in the Courts. Use our search tool to find previous judgments from the Courts.
Court of Appeals Judgments
Supreme Court Judgments
- Dr. G. Tucker v The Public Commission et al.  SC (Bda) 8 Civ (29 January 2020)
- In the Matter of North Mining Shares Company Limited  SC (Bda) 7 Com (27 January 2020)
- K. Maybury v The Bermuda Hospitals Board et al.  SC (Bda) 6 Civ (23 January 2020)
- The Queen v K. Robinson  SC (Bda) 5 Cri (21 January 2020)
- Fidelity National Trust Insurance Company v Trott & Duncan Limited  SC (Bda) 4 Com (17 January 2020)
- Mexico Infrastructure Finance LLC v The Corporation of Hamilton  SC (Bda) 3 Civ (16 January 2020)
- Bermuda Prison Officers Association v Labour Dispute Tribunal et al.  SC (Bda) 2 Civ (8 January 2020)
- M. Thomas v The Queen  SC (Bda) 1 App (7 January 2020)