Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to email@example.com or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.
The Accountant General is in charge of all of the Government of Bermuda’s money, including money you pay to the government or that your government pays you.
What do they do?
The Accountant General manages the working capital—money—for the Government of Bermuda. Managing the budget involves:
- monitoring the funds coming into and out of government accounts;
- managing the Government of Bermuda’s investments and cash holdings;
- collecting payments from residents and tourists for taxes and fees;
- managing the Government of Bermuda's pension funds; and
- providing all government employees, pensioners, and their dependents with Government Employee Health Insurance (GEHI).
How can I contact the Accountant General with general inquiries?
P.O. Box HM 1193
Hamilton, HM EX
The Accountant General Cashiers are located at:
Government Administration Building, Ground Floor
30 Parliament Street, Hamilton
Hamilton HM 12
Hours of Operation: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.