The Department of Parks is advising that the Lifeguard Service will temporarily cease operations at Horseshoe Bay beach from Friday, 19 October through Monday, 22 October. Lifeguard services will resume with normal operating hours, 10 am – 6 pm, on Tuesday, 23 October.
What do they do?
It is our duty to record any legal right or interest which, affect parcels of land and to provide an up-to-date report of the evidence of land ownership.
Individuals, businesses or organisations who become land owners or own interests in land must apply to the LTRO to:
- Register unregistered land
- Register a new owner of a registered property following a sale
- Register an interest affecting registered land, such as a mortgage, lease or a right of way
- Provide an accurate, accessible and comprehensive record about land and property ownership and any interests affecting land
- Provide land owners with a land title certificate /registered title