The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
In addition to putting out fires, the Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service (BFRS) provides emergency medical services and responds to road traffic accidents.
What do they do?
The BFRS protects lives and property in case of fire. It also provides the following services:
- Emergency services:
- emergency medical response
- vehicle extrication and rescue
- hazardous material response
- emergency special services
- Prevention services
- building safety
- community emergency risk management
- commercial training
- fire investigation