• The Ministry of Public Works is advising of a one-lane road closure on North Shore Road in Smith’s Parish December 10 -14 to accomodate curb repairs. For more information click here.

Taxpayer’s Details

How do I get the taxpayer's name or taxpayer's billing address changed? 

  • The taxpayer's name and billing address data is maintained by the Office of the Tax Commissioner and not the Land Valuation Department (see the Land Valuation page for a link to the Tax Commissioner’s site). 

How do I find out who owns a particular property? 

  • The Land Valuation Department does not hold a record of property ownership. Enquiries in respect of ownership of real estate should be made to the Land Title Registry Office.