Trends in the Bermuda job market are observed over time as part of the Employment Survey, which is mandatory for all employers. The survey records demographic and employment including age, race, occupation, income, and benefits.
The findings of the survey are published yearly and help both the Government of Bermuda and private enterprises understand employment needs and areas of understaffing. Three reports and one data set are available each year to explain labour trends in Bermuda.
2017 Bermuda employment statistics
- 2017 Employment Brief
- 2017 Labour Market Indicators
- 2016 Employment Survey Tabulation
- 2017 Employment Survey Guidance Notes
- Bermuda Standard Classification of Occupations (BSCO)
- Employment Information Form F
2016 Bermuda employment statistics
2015 Bermuda employment statistics
- 2015 Employment Brief
- 2015 Employment Survey Tabulations
- 2015 Labour Force Survey Executive Report
- 2015 Labour Market Indicators (revised)
2014 Bermuda employment statistics