Population characteristics such as the size, structure and development of the overall population can be discovered by looking at vital statistics such as births, deaths and migration.
The following are other PDF reports that provide statistics about Bermuda’s population.
- Population Projections 2010-2020 (2014)
- The Changing Face of Bermuda’s Seniors
- A Profile of Bermuda’s Disabled Population
- Characteristics of Bermuda’s Families
- Emigration Brief
Population statistics and other vital stats—like the numbers of births, deaths, marriages, and divorces—in Bermuda are published as part of the Digest of Statistics or in one-off reports from time to time.
The Facts and Figures Report
Each year, the Government of Bermuda publishes the Facts and Figures Report to provide a summary of Bermuda’s main indicators of social and economic trends. The report contains statistics on things such as Bermuda’s climate, population, economy, employment, tourism, health, education, energy consumption and transportation.
- 2017 Facts and Figures
- 2016 Facts and Figures
- 2015 Facts and Figures
- 2014 Facts and Figures (revised)
- GDP per Capita Advisory
- 2013 Facts and Figures
- 2012 Facts and Figures
- 2011 Facts and Figures
- 2010 Facts and Figures
- 2009 Facts and Figures
- 2008 Facts and Figures
- 2007 Facts and Figures
Other statistical reports
Additionally, an environmental statistics report is published periodically.
- Environmental Statistics Compendium 2017
- Environmental Statistics Compendium 2016
- Environmental Statistics Compendium 2014
- Environmental Statistics Compendium 2012