What do they do?
Public Lands and Buildings support Government’s objectives by:
- producing, maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- acting as the landlord for all Government owned properties;
- managing licenses and leases for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.