About Public Lands and Buildings Public Lands and Buildings ensures Government’s lands and buildings are used to support key business goals and objectives.
What do they do?
What does Public Lands and Buildings do? Public Lands and Buildings support Government’s objectives by:
- producing, maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- acting as the landlord for all Government owned properties;
- managing licenses and leases for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.
Read the Department of Public Lands and Buildings' Public Access to Information Statement.
How can I contact Public Lands and Buildings with general inquiries?
Government Administration Building
30 Parliament Street,
Hamilton HM 12
Telephone: (441) 297-7768
Fax: (441) 295-0170