The Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists that one-lane road closures will take place during the month of November on South Road, Southampton to accommodate new paving works. For more information click here.
What do they do?
Public Lands and Buildings support Government’s objectives by:
- producing, maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- acting as the landlord for all Government owned properties;
- managing licenses and leases for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.