The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
Public Lands and Buildings support Government’s objectives by:
- producing, maintaining and implementing a property asset management plan;
- providing property and land related management services to all ministries;
- acting as the landlord for all Government owned properties;
- managing licenses and leases for the foreshore and seabed;
- ensuring all properties are adequately insured;
- providing facilities management for all buildings;
- providing maintenance, repairs and minor renovations for all buildings.