• Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.

Office of the National Anti-Money Laundering Committee

The National Anti-Money Laundering Committee (NAMLC) oversees all actions relating to combating money laundering, terrorist financing, and financing the proliferation of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons. Find out more about NAMLC.

What do they do?

The NAMLC fights money laundering, terrorist financing, and the proliferation financing in Bermuda on four fronts:   

Read the Ministry of Legal Affair’s Public Access to Information statement.

How can I report suspicious activities to the Government of Bermuda?

If you believe or suspect that someone has committed or attempted to commit either a money laundering offence or a terrorist financing offence, you should report it to the Financial Intelligence Agency.

Telephone: (441) 292-3422

By mail: 
The Director of the FIA  
Strata 'G' Building  
30A Church Street, 6th Floor  
Hamilton HM11  
By e-mail:

How can I contact NAMLC with general inquiries?

Telephone: (441) 294-9797 

By mail: 
Office of the National Anti-Money Laundering Committee  
Ministry of Legal Affairs  
Global House, 4th Floor  
43 Church Street  
Hamilton, HM12