The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
The Bermuda National Library serves Bermuda residents and visitors by providing information, services, and programs. Visit the Bermuda National Library website.
What do they do?
The Bermuda National Library serves the community by:
- Providing timely and relevant information and services.
- Providing access to current technology.
- Conserving the history and culture of Bermuda.
- Supporting the educational and recreational needs of the community.
- Respecting all members of the community to ensure growth and success for all.