You can now get bus alerts by email through the Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs' automated alert system. Subscribe at www.gov.bm/bus-alerts. The Dept. of Public Transportation will send you any changes to the normal schedule by 5:00 am and by 4:00 pm each day.
The Bermuda National Library serves Bermuda residents and visitors by providing information, services, and programs. Visit the Bermuda National Library website.
What do they do?
The Bermuda National Library serves the community by:
- Providing timely and relevant information and services.
- Providing access to current technology.
- Conserving the history and culture of Bermuda.
- Supporting the educational and recreational needs of the community.
- Respecting all members of the community to ensure growth and success for all.