Important policy and rate changes: Immigration - Work Permit Policy 2015 - amended Section 1.2 pdf (effective 27 March) | Office of the Tax Commissioner - Payroll Tax Amendment Act 2017 (effective 1 April)
The Bermuda National Library serves Bermuda residents and visitors by providing information, services, and programs. Visit the Bermuda National Library website.
What do they do?
The Bermuda National Library serves the community by:
- Providing timely and relevant information and services.
- Providing access to current technology.
- Conserving the history and culture of Bermuda.
- Supporting the educational and recreational needs of the community.
- Respecting all members of the community to ensure growth and success for all.