The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Bermuda National Library serves the community by:
- Providing timely and relevant information and services.
- Providing access to current technology.
- Conserving the history and culture of Bermuda.
- Supporting the educational and recreational needs of the community.
- Respecting all members of the community to ensure growth and success for all.