The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
Child and Family Services help children, adult and families by:
- promoting growth and directional change in people and their social situation;
- assisting in improving social support for those in our population who are at risk;
- providing treatment or other services to address dysfunction;
- conducting litigation for the Government of Bermuda; and
- helping people to function better in society by restoring them to a healthy, useful capacity.