The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
Child and Family Services protect the well-being of children, adults and families to enhance how they function in society and to improve their quality of life.
What do they do?
Child and Family Services help children, adult and families by:
- promoting growth and directional change in people and their social situation;
- assisting in improving social support for those in our population who are at risk;
- providing treatment or other services to address dysfunction;
- conducting litigation for the Government of Bermuda; and
- helping people to function better in society by restoring them to a healthy, useful capacity.