The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
Child and Family Services protect the well-being of children, adults and families to enhance how they function in society and to improve their quality of life.
What do they do?
Child and Family Services help children, adult and families by:
- promoting growth and directional change in people and their social situation;
- assisting in improving social support for those in our population who are at risk;
- providing treatment or other services to address dysfunction;
- conducting litigation for the Government of Bermuda; and
- helping people to function better in society by restoring them to a healthy, useful capacity.