Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.
Child and Family Services protect the well-being of children, adults and families to enhance how they function in society and to improve their quality of life.
What do they do?
Child and Family Services help children, adult and families by:
- promoting growth and directional change in people and their social situation;
- assisting in improving social support for those in our population who are at risk;
- providing treatment or other services to address dysfunction;
- conducting litigation for the Government of Bermuda; and
- helping people to function better in society by restoring them to a healthy, useful capacity.
How can I contact Child and Family Services with general inquiries?
61-63 Victoria Street,
Hamilton HM 12
Telephone: (441) 296-7575
Fax: (441) 296-7942