The 2019 Winter Bus Schedule is in effect as of Monday, 21 January 2019. To view the full schedule, click here.
What do they do?
Child and Family Services help children, adult and families by:
- promoting growth and directional change in people and their social situation;
- assisting in improving social support for those in our population who are at risk;
- providing treatment or other services to address dysfunction;
- conducting litigation for the Government of Bermuda; and
- helping people to function better in society by restoring them to a healthy, useful capacity.