• The Ministry of Public Works is advising that effective August 6, 2018, Blackwatch Pass will be closed to traffic so that construction works can be conducted. The closure will be for an extended period of time. While Blackwatch Pass is closed the public is encouraged to seek alternative routes to avoid delays.


  • The Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs is advising that beginning Friday, August 10 the Central Bus Terminal ticket kiosk in Hamilton will operate on an amended schedule. Read more

Commercial Units

I am the managing agent for a commercial building and have a new tenant renting part of the building on a new 5 year lease. What should I do in regards to getting the building reassessed for land tax purposes? 

  • You should download and fill out the Commercial Property Changes Form (CPC Form) located elsewhere on this website (see Online Services section) and submit it to the Department. This will be the trigger for a case to be created following completion of the works. A member of staff will be in contact in order to arrange an inspection and the changes to the various valuation units affected will be reflected in the ARV.