Today there were 911 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has had 172 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- 157 have recovered, and
- there are 6 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring;
- none is hospitalized or in critical care, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 64 are Imported
- 87 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.