Today there were 1185 test results received by the Ministry of Health, and none were positive for COVID-19.
Bermuda has 177 total confirmed positive cases. Their status is as follows:
- there are now 4 active cases, who are
- all under active public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 164 have recovered,
- the total deceased remains 9
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 57 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 10 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 66 are Imported
- 90 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 19 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- 2 are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is “Sporadic Cases”. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.
Following the departure of Hurricane Paulette, Perot Testing facility opened at 10am this morning to recommence COVID-19 testing for travelers. Travelers have been sent email communication to advise them of their new testing times today and for the remainder of the week. If travelers are unable to receive emails at this time, they can contact the call centre at 444-2498 and they will be provided with their revised scheduled time for testing.
The Heron Bay testing site will be functioning tomorrow per the schedule from 2pm until 7pm.