• The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.

Addresses and House Name Changes

How do I obtain a new address for my property or change my existing address? 

  • The Land Valuation Department is not responsible for creating and assigning property addresses.  Addressing is currently provided by the Land Title and Registrations Department.  Please contact them directly for all your addressing enquiries.

How do I get my house name changed in the Valuation List? 

  • Requests for a house name change should be made by the taxpayer in writing to the Land Valuation Department (an email will suffice), identifying the assessment number(s) of the valuation unit(s) and what the new house name is. House name changes are normally made on the day of receipt of the written request and will appear on the website the following day.