Notice Sub Type:
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BERMUDA
COMPANIES (WINDING-UP) NO. 4 OF 2011
TO: ALL CREDITORS AND SHAREHOLDERS OF
SUSTAINABLE FORESTRY MANAGEMENT LIMITED – IN LIQUIDATION
In accordance with section 199A of the Companies Act 1981 (the “Act”), the Official Receiver and Provisional Liquidator of Sustainable Forestry Management Limited (the “Company”) is satisfied that the realizable assets of the Company are insufficient to cover the expenses of the winding-up and that the affairs of the Company do not require any further investigation. Accordingly, the Official Receiver hereby gives twenty-eight (28) days’ notice that he intends to apply to the Registrar of Companies for an early dissolution of this Company.
The Official Receiver hereby ceases to be required to perform any duties imposed upon him in relation to the Company, its creditors or shareholders by virtue of any provision of the Act, apart from his duty to apply to the Registrar of Companies for the early dissolution of the Company. The Registrar of Companies shall dissolve the Company, three (3) months after receipt of the Official Receiver’s application.
In accordance with section 199B of the Act, if any creditor or shareholder has grounds to believe that:
- the realizable assets of this Company are sufficient to cover the expenses of the winding-up; or
- the affairs of this Company do require further investigation; or
- for any other reason the early dissolution of this Company is inappropriate.
The creditor or shareholder may apply to the Official Receiver to:
- enable the winding-up of this Company to proceed as if this notice had not been issued; and/or
- defer the date on which the dissolution of the Company is to take effect, if the application has already been made to the Registrar of Companies.
Dated this the 21st day of July, 2020
Official Receiver and Provisional Liquidator of
Sustainable Forestry Management Limited