Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
ANOINTED STEPS DANCE MINISTRY
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Anointed Steps Dance Ministry – Workshop is an event are justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 4 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2020 on groups of more than seventy-five persons assembling;
Now therefore, The Minister of National Security grants an exemption under regulation 4 (4) of Public Health (COVID 19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2020, to Anointed Steps Dance Ministry School permitting a group of more than seventy-five persons to assemble on Sunday October 18, 2020 between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm, at the Willowbank Resort, 126 Somerset Road, Sandy’s Parish with the following conditions:
- All persons attending the event must wear a face mask and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times.
- Maximum number of attendees – 150
- Anointed Steps Dance Ministry to record names and contact information of persons attending the event for the purpose of contact tracing. Information to be retained for 28 days post-date of event.
- Wearing of masks is required at all times save for the consumption of food and drink.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines as published by the Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of National Security reserves the right to withdraw the permission to have more than seventy-five persons assembled at the event without notice or cost to the Bermuda Government subject to the status of COVID 19 in the local community.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have right to attend and observe compliance of the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security