Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
BERMUDA TOURISM AUTHORITY
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Bermuda Tourism Authority – Tourism Summit is an event are justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 4 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2020 on groups of more than seventy-five persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under regulation 4 (4) of those Regulations permitting a group of more than seventy-five persons to assemble on Friday October 16, 2020 for the Bermuda Tourism Authority Tourism Summit at The Hamilton Princess Hotel and Beach Club, 76 Pitts Bay with the following conditions:
- All persons attending the event must wear a face mask and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times.
- Maximum number of attendees : 125 persons
- Bermuda Tourism Authority to record names and contact information of persons attending the events for the purpose of contact tracing. Information to be retained for 28 days post-date event. .
- Wearing of masks is required at all times save for the consumption of food and drink.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines as published by the Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of National Security reserves the right to withdraw the permission to have more than seventy-five persons assembled at the event without notice or cost to the Bermuda Government subject to the status of COVID 19 in the local community.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have right to attend and observe compliance of the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security