Notice Sub Type:
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Bermuda Cricket Board T20 Cricket Matches are exceptional circumstance justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 5 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2020 on groups of more than fifty persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under regulation 5 (4) of those Regulations permitting a group of more than fifty persons to assemble on Saturday August 1, 2020 between 11:00 am and 7:30 pm at White Hill Field, Sandy’s Parish with the following conditions:
Conditions as follows:
- All persons attending the meeting must wear a face mask and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times.
- Attendance of persons at matches limited to 250 persons
- Spectators allowed to gather in groups of no more than 25 persons
- Spectator groups to maintain physical distancing from each other at 20 feet
- No socializing permitted between groups. Spectators must remain in their designated group for duration of time at the match.
- Spectators must wear mask when moving about the venue.
- Club Management must identify a secure area that can be used for isolation purposes should a person become ill at the match.
- Security and/or stewards must be present to enforce / monitor that physical distancing is observed at all times.
The Hon. Diallo V. Rabain, JP, MP
Acting Minister of National Security
16 July 2020