Notice Sub Type:
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Nadanja’s Backyard Party is justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 5 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2020 on groups of more than fifty persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under regulation 5 (4) of those Regulations permitting a group of more than fifty persons to assemble Thursday July 30, 2020 between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm, at the T N Tatem Middle School Field, 60 Middle Road, Warwick Parish.
Conditions as follows:
- All persons attending the event must wear a face mask and maintain appropriate physical distancing at all times when away from their vehicle.
- Maximum number of persons permitted – 100.
- Persons are not permitted to mix with other event attendees. Must remain at their vehicle.
- Twelve (12) event marshals to be on duty. To ensure that physical distancing any other conditions set by the Minister of National Security are adhered to.
- Event Marshals to ensure that vehicles are distanced at a minimum of 10 feet from each other.
- Event duration is limited to 3 hours (2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)
- Sale of alcohol is not permitted
- Permission granted for two food vendors only to be onsite.
- Sufficient number of bathrooms to be onsite.
The Hon. Renee Ming, JP, MP
Minister of National Security
July 28, 2020