Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
(Phased Re-Opening) REGULATIONS 2021
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
Revolve Group Dinner
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Revolve Group Dinner is justifying an exemption from the prohibition in section 5 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) (Phased Re-Opening) Regulations 2021 on groups of more than ten persons assembling;
Now, therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under section 5 (5) of those Regulations to the Selange Gitschner (Das Fete) permitting a group of more than 10 persons to assemble Wednesday, June 9, 2021 between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm at ‘Island House’, 5 Long Island, Warwick Parish with the following conditions:
- Persons attending or working at the Revolve Group Dinner must be able to demonstrate that they are fully immunised or have tested negative for the coronavirus at least 3 days before Wednesday June 9, 2021. Use of the SafeKey QR code that is issued by the Ministry of Health will denote that persons have been fully immunised or have tested negative for the coronavirus in the past 72 hours.
- Number of attendees: 80 (70 Revolve Group / 10 support staff)
- Security must be present during the event.
- No spectators permitted to attend the event.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health.
- The Minister of National Security may at any time modify or revoke a group exemption granted per section 5 (8) (b) of the Public Health (COVID 19 Emergency Powers) (Phased Re-Opening) Regulations 2021.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have the right to attend and observe compliance with the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security
Date: May 4, 2021