Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
(Phased Re-Opening) REGULATIONS 2021
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Revolve Group is justifying an exemption from the prohibition in section 5 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) (Phased Re-Opening) Regulations 2021 on groups of more than ten persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under section 5 (5) of those Regulations to Sascha Hemmann – Managing Director of Rosewood Tucker’s’ Point, permitting a group of more than ten persons to assemble June 6th to 11th 2021 at Rosewood Tucker’s Point, 60 Tucker’s Point Drive, St. George’s Parish with the following conditions:
- All persons attending the Revolve Group Meetings must maintain appropriate physical distancing which is described as; maintaining a distance between all persons who are not members of the same household of at least –
- six feet; or
- three feet, provided each person is wearing a mask which completely covers their nose and mouth,
and follow any relevant guidance.
- Maximum group size: 50 persons
- Recording of names and contact information of persons attending the event for the purpose of contact tracing. Information to be retained for 28 days post-date of the event.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines as published by the Ministry of Health.
- The Minister of National Security may at any time modify or revoke a group exemption granted in accordance with section 5 (8) (b) of the Public Health (COVID 19 Emergency Powers) (Phased Re-Opening) Regulations 2021.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have right to attend and observe compliance of the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security
Date: 10 May 2021