Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Afiniti Group Corporate Meetings is justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 5 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) Regulations 2021 on groups of more than twenty-five persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under regulation 5 (5) of those Regulations to Sascha Hemmann (Managing Director – Rosewood Bermuda) permitting a group of more than twenty-five persons to assemble between February 27 and March 16, 2021 at the Rosewood Bermuda Hotel, with the following conditions:
- The Letter of No Objection for the mass gathering must be posted at the entrance and clearly visible and kept on file to be made available upon requests.
- All persons attending the Afiniti Group Corporate Meetings must maintain appropriate physical distancing which is described as; maintaining a distance between all persons who are not members of the same household of at least –
- six feet; or
- three feet, provided each person is wearing a mask which completely covers their nose and mouth,
and follow any relevant guidance.
- Maximum number of attendees: 42
- Venue: The Rosewood Hotel Bermuda
- Recording of names and contact information of persons attending the event for the purpose of contact tracing. Information to be retained for 28 days post-date of the event.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines as published by the Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of National Security reserves the right to withdraw the permission to have more than twenty-five persons assembled at the event without notice or cost to the Bermuda Government subject to the status of COVID 19 in the local community.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have right to attend and observe compliance of the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security
February 17, 2021