Notice Sub Type:
PUBLIC HEALTH (COVID-19 EMERGENCY POWERS)
(No. 3) REGULATIONS 2020
LARGE GROUP EXEMPTION:
Whereas the Minister of National Security considers that the proposed Commission of Inquiry – Historic Land Loss is justifying an exemption from the prohibition in regulation 4 (1) and (2) of the Public Health (COVID-19 Emergency Powers) (No.3) Regulations 2020 on groups of more than ten persons assembling;
Now therefore, the Minister grants an exemption under regulation 4 (4) of those Regulations to Commission of Inquiry – Historic Land Loss permitting a group of more than ten persons to assemble January 14th to January 22nd, 2021 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm at 1 South Road, Warwick Parish (Royal Bermuda Regiment Camp) with the following conditions:
- All persons attending the Commission of Inquiry – Historic Land Loss must maintain appropriate physical distancing which is described as; maintaining a distance between all persons who are not members of the same household of at least –
- six feet; or
- three feet, provided each person is wearing a mask which completely covers their nose and mouth,
and follow any relevant guidance.
- Recording of names and contact information of persons attending the event for the purpose of contact tracing. Information to be retained for 28 days post-date of the event.
- Adherence to all applicable COVID 19 Health Guidelines as published by the Ministry of Health.
- The Ministry of National Security reserves the right to withdraw the permission to have more than ten persons assembled at the event without notice or cost to the Bermuda Government subject to the status of COVID 19 in the local community.
- The Bermuda Police Service / Ministry of National Security Official have right to attend and observe compliance of the conditions as prescribed above.
The Honourable Renee Ming JP MP
Minister of National Security
January 13, 2021