Please note that the request for proposals (RFP) for Spend Analysis Services is cancelled effective immediately.
We thank you for your interest.
This Procurement Notice is issued by the Government of Bermuda (the “Government”) to provide summary information in relation to a specific procurement, as detailed below.
1. Subject Matter of Procurement
RFX Title: Spend Analysis Services
RFX Number: OPMP/2019/S/003
Purchase Type: Service
The Government spends between $200 to 300 million (depending on capital expenditures) on goods and services annually. Visibility of that expenditure data is instrumental to the senior management and the procurement team's efforts to enable cost saving, to reduce cost, be more efficient and more actively manage indirect spend across the Government.
The Government wishes to engage a spend analytics service provider who will:
- Provide visibility of the key information about the Government's spend, suppliers, departments, geographic spend data (local vs international), currency types, contract visibility and transactions, etc., that will be used to inform executive decision making, identify cost savings opportunities, increase efficiency, reduce risk in the procurement of goods and services from third parties and prioritize top spending categories;
- Deliver data which has been consistently cleaned, de-duplicated, normalized, accurately classified, categorized and collated by the third party;
- Deliver an easy to use SaaS based analytical toolset which provides summary visibility of expenditure data and drills to detail capabilities;
- Provide support and guidance in utilization of the analytical toolset that may be web-based;
- Ensure that the final analytics generated by this project will enable informed decision making by key users, senior management and procurement and the implementation of best practice sourcing.
- Complete the spend analysis process within the shortest possible time.
The successful proponent will deliver to the Government the above in their proposed solution, along with samples of structured reports and access to a reporting dashboard for three or more Government staff.
2. How to Obtain Relevant Documents
All relevant documents for this procurement are posted at https://www.gov.bm/procurement-notices.
3. Procuring Entity's Name
Name of Ministry: Cabinet Office
Name of Department: Office of Project Management and Procurement
4. Contact Information
Mrs. Elaine Blair-Christopher, Procurement Manager, at email email@example.com
5. Language of Submissions
Unless otherwise indicated, all submissions shall be in English only.
6. Important Dates
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
No Pre-Bid / Site Meeting
N/A local time
Deadline for Questions
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Deadline for Issuing Addenda
Friday, March 22, 2019
Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 4:00 PM
Anticipated Execution of Agreement
Thursday, March 28, 2019
All times listed are in Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
7. Location of Submission
Responses to this solicitation shall be submitted to the following location:
Hard Copy Submissions
Office of Project Management and Procurement
2nd Floor, General Post Office Building
56 Church Street
Hamilton Bermuda, HM 12
Attention Mrs. Elaine Blair-Christopher
Electronic mail (E-Mail) submissions are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line of the email, please state the RFP title.
An electronic copy (E-copy) of your proposal must be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF format.
If documents are larger than ten (10) MB please send them within a zip file.