This RFP is designed to solicit proposals from qualified firms and/or individuals fully experienced and qualified in filming and film production.
It is anticipated that the successful bidder will be able to provide the following:
- A stable audio and video signal to CITV for transmission.
- A 480SD broadcast quality signal to CITV.
- All necessary production equipment to facilitate live video coverage of the Convening of Parliament.
- A recorded (audio and video) DVSP or DVCAM back-up of entire switched production.
- Have video and audio switching capability.
Bidder’s proposals must provide a detailed production budget.
The Department of Communication and Information will own all material and rights to all video created for this project and act as Producer and Director to provide the following:
- All post-production editing for rebroadcast. Your proposal, comprising of the technical proposal submission form, certification of confirmation of non-collision form, and financial proposal form, should be submitted in accordance with the instructions herein.
Proposals must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time (AST), on Friday, 9 October, 2015.