The Government of Bermuda, though the Ministry of Public Works, is seeking tenders from qualified service providers to provide operation support and Maintenance services for the Affected Property known as the Tyne Bay Seawater Treatment Facility, 56 North Shore Road, Devonshire.
The services shall include reviewing the facility’s operation, overseeing and reviewing regular and preventive maintenance to the plants systems, overseeing and reviewing plant system repairs and reporting the plant’s performance monthly.
You are invited to submit a sealed tender in accordance with the accompanying Tender documents for the operation and maintenance Tyne Bay Seawater facility as follows: This Request for Tenders includes the following documents:
- Letter of Invitation
- Instructions to Tenderers
- Exhibit ‘A’ – Tender Evaluation Matrix
- Volume 1 – Contract Data Parts 1 & 2
- Company Information Forms
- Service Level Table
- ANNEX ‘A’ Price Schedule
- Attachment ‘A’ Form of Tender
- Attachment ‘B’ Certificate of Confirmation of Non-Collusion
- Volume 2 – NEC3 Term Service Contract, Option A: Priced Contract with Form of Agreement
- Volume 3 – Service Information
- Appendix A – Spare Parts List
- Appendix B – Drinking Water Standards
- Appendix C – Base Secondment Agreement
- Appendix D - Well Construction Specifications & Drawings
The tender shall be sealed and clearly marked outer envelope and address to
Ministry of Public Works General Post Office Building 3rd Floor, 56 Church Street Hamilton HM CX Bermuda
Bear the following identification: Tender for “Operation & Maintenance of the Tynes Bay Water Treatment Facility”
The words “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE 3:00PM AST on 7th March 2016”
The envelope shall indicate the name and address of the Tenderer to enable the Tender to be returned unopened in the event that it is declared late or is otherwise unacceptable.
A Pre-tender meeting will be held on Wednesday 17th February 2016 10am AST for all tenderers.
Queries: Submissions of written queries shall be sent to the Service Manager at the following address by email:
Ministry of Public Works Department of Works and Engineering 3rd Floor, 56 Church Street Hamilton, HM12 Bermuda
Attention: J Tarik Christopher
Absolutely no verbal questions/clarification will be acknowledged.
This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm. We look forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in Government procurement opportunities.