The Government of Bermuda, Ministry of Public Works invites you to submit an Expression of Interest for the above captioned project. The proposed work involves demolition of the existing wharf deck, repairs to the steel H piles, installation of pre-cast concrete beams and slabs and the reinstatement of the existing utility services.
These Expressions of Interest will be used to select potential Contractors who will be invited to submit Tenders. It is expected that several Contractors will be selected to work together to deliver this project on time and on budget.
Your Expressions of Interest should include the following information, plus any other information that will assist us with this project:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this Project
- Information about your Company and construction expertise
- List of available tradespeople and their skills
- List of available equipment such as cranes, barges, trucks, welding plant, etc.
- Types of Insurances carried and limits of coverage
- Confirmation of full availability of crews and equipment to work uninterrupted between December 2017 and March 2018, or provide details of planned down time
The original construction drawings are available for your reference from the Government Portal at: https://www.gov.bm/procurement-notices .
A mandatory information sharing meeting will be held on November 30th, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. AST in the offices of the Ministry. Completed Expressions of Interest must be returned no later than 3:00 p.m. AST, 6th December 2017.
Expressions of Interest may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or as hard copies delivered to the Ministry of Public Works, Department of Works and Engineering, located on the 3rd floor, Post Office Building, 56 Church Street, Hamilton. The outer envelope must be clearly marked with the title:
Expressions of Interest
King’s Wharf Rehabilitation
Attention: Mike Murphy
Full details and documents may also be obtained from Government Portal at: https://www.gov.bm/procurement-notices. Any queries must be in writing and directed to Mike Murphy by email at email@example.com .
Please indicate in the subject Line “King’s Wharf Rehabilitation”