The Government of Bermuda seeks qualified vendors to provide live television coverage of the 2016 Heritage Day Parade to air on CITV – the Government of Bermuda Television Station.
It is anticipated that the successful vendor will be able to provide the following:
- A stable audio and video signal to CITV for transmission.
- A 480SD broadcast quality signal to CITV.
- All necessary production equipment to facilitate live video coverage of the Heritage Day Parade, including, but not limited to cameras (minimum of four), audio equipment, monitors and recording machines.
- A recorded (audio and video) DVSP or DVCAM back-up of entire switched production.
- Have video and audio switching capability.
Bidder’s proposals must provide a detailed production budget.
The Department of Communication and Information will own all material and rights to all video created for this project and act as Producer and Director to provide the following:
- Procurement of talent/commentators.
- Scripts for talent/commentators.
- All post-production editing for rebroadcast.
Department Contact Information
Name and Title: Valeria Burgess Tucker, Administrative Officer
Address: Dept. of Communication and Information
Global House, 43 Church Street
Hamilton HM 12
Phone: (441) 294-9104