The Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists that one-lane road closures will take place during the month of November on South Road, Southampton to accommodate new paving works. For more information click here.
What do they do?
Through its PATI legislation, the Government of Bermuda is fostering a regime of openness, transparency, and accountability. The intention is to:
- have more information placed in the public domain as a matter of routine
- give the public the right to obtain access to records held by public authorities to the greatest extent possible, subject to exceptions that are in the public interest or for the protection of the rights of others
- increase transparency, and eliminate unnecessary secrecy, with regard to records held by public authorities
- increase the accountability of public authorities
- inform the public about the activities of public authorities, including the manner in which they make decisions