• The Department of Public transportation has advised that the DPT Kiosk at Central Terminal in Hamilton will be closed all day on Sunday, February 25th due to construction work being carried out on the building. 


  • The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.


Bermuda’s Ombudsman investigates all complaints about administrative actions made by a Government of Bermuda board, department, or public authority. To learn more, or to file a complaint online, visit the Bermuda Ombudsman’s website

What do they do?

Bermuda’s Ombudsman investigates in the public interest. This means:

  • Looking in to administrative actions even if no complaint is filed
  • Investigating complaints made by the public, when appropriate
  • Referring the complainant to the appropriate authority if the ombudsman has no authority

For full details on the process or to make a complaint, visit the Ombudsman’s website

PATI Statements