The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
What do they do?
To empower Ministries, departments and civil servants to improve productivity and services by providing IT Consulting services and core IT infrastructure at reasonable cost.
- Maintain and secure IT infrastructure that host applications used by departments
- Support IT projects underway throughout Government
- Deliver and manage IT services used by departments
- Continue development of Disaster Recovery Systems for selected Departments
- Support IT Governance process for Government
- Deliver training on IT systems to improve effectiveness and productivity
- Measure and communicate the satisfaction and usage of Government services to Departments
- Assist Departments with documenting and improving business processes
- Assist Departments with defining and developing e-technology solutions