Updated 2017 pipe delimited tariff file which is machine readable for use by IT managers to update company computer systems before 1 April, 2017.
The Bermuda Health Council works to regulate, coordinate and enhance the provision of health services in Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs
How can I contact the Bermuda Health Council with general inquiries?
Bermuda Health Council
16 Wesley Street
PO Box HM 3381
Hamilton, HM PX
Phone: (441) 292-6420
Fax: (44) 292-8067