The Consultation Paper on Proposed AML/ATF Legislative Amendments sets out the measures the Bermuda Government proposes to take when Parliament reconvenes in May. Your feedback and comments are invited by 04 May, 2017.
The Bermuda Health Council works to regulate, coordinate and enhance the provision of health services in Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs
How can I contact the Bermuda Health Council with general inquiries?
Bermuda Health Council
16 Wesley Street
PO Box HM 3381
Hamilton, HM PX
Phone: (441) 292-6420
Fax: (44) 292-8067