The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs