The Ministry of Health is seeking your views on the proposed Sugar Tax and changes to the Mental Health Act. You will find the consultation documents and online feedback forms here.
The Bermuda Health Council works to regulate, coordinate and enhance the provision of health services in Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs