You can now get bus alerts by email through the Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs' automated alert system. Subscribe at www.gov.bm/bus-alerts. The Dept. of Public Transportation will send you any changes to the normal schedule by 5:00 am and by 4:00 pm each day.
The Bermuda Health Council works to regulate, coordinate and enhance the provision of health services in Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs