Members of the public are invited to submit requests to rezone property or amend policies in the Bermuda Plan 2008. Requests should be submitted on a Rezoning Request form and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand to the Department of Planning, 5th Floor, Dame Lois Browne-Evans Building, 58 Court Street no later than Friday, 31March 2017.
The Bermuda Health Council works to regulate, coordinate and enhance the provision of health services in Bermuda.
What do they do?
The Bermuda Health Council has the following functions:
- Ensuring the provision of essential health services
- Exercising regulatory responsibility over health services
- Regulating health service providers and health professionals
- Licensing health insurers and health service providers
- Identifying future challenges and goals for the healthcare system
- Regulating the cost of prescription drugs
How can I contact the Bermuda Health Council with general inquiries?
Bermuda Health Council
16 Wesley Street
PO Box HM 3381
Hamilton, HM PX
Phone: (441) 292-6420
Fax: (44) 292-8067