On Saturday February 25th and Sunday February 26th Trimingham Road, between North and South roundabouts, will be closed to allow for the resurfacing of the road. Traffic diversions will be put in place.
The Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) uses targeted marketing and business development strategies to stimulate growth in the Bermuda economy and to create and maintain jobs on the island. To learn more about investing in Bermuda, visit the Bermuda Business Development Agency’s website.
What do they do?
The BDA works with companies that are already in Bermuda, or that are considering establishing operations in Bermuda, to foster growth. This includes:
- Introducing companies to industry partners
- Connecting businesses with the relevant representatives in the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) and the Bermuda Government’s Business Development Unit
- Making formal introductions
- Trouble-shooting and following up with clients to simplify the process
The BDA promotes growth in four specific sectors in Bermuda:
- Risk (insurance, reinsurance, captives, ILS)
- Asset management
- Trust and private clients
- International commerce (technology, international markets, etc.).
It also runs industry focus groups and a business concierge service as a one-stop-shop for setting up a business in Bermuda.