The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The BDA works with companies that are already in Bermuda, or that are considering establishing operations in Bermuda, to foster growth. This includes:
- Introducing companies to industry partners
- Connecting businesses with the relevant representatives in the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) and the Bermuda Government’s Business Development Unit
- Making formal introductions
- Trouble-shooting and following up with clients to simplify the process
The BDA promotes growth in four specific sectors in Bermuda:
- Risk (insurance, reinsurance, captives, ILS)
- Asset management
- Trust and private clients
- International commerce (technology, international markets, etc.).
It also runs industry focus groups and a business concierge service as a one-stop-shop for setting up a business in Bermuda.