The Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists that one-lane road closures will take place during the month of November on South Road, Southampton to accommodate new paving works. For more information click here.
What do they do?
The BDA works with companies that are already in Bermuda, or that are considering establishing operations in Bermuda, to foster growth. This includes:
- Introducing companies to industry partners
- Connecting businesses with the relevant representatives in the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) and the Bermuda Government’s Business Development Unit
- Making formal introductions
- Trouble-shooting and following up with clients to simplify the process
The BDA promotes growth in four specific sectors in Bermuda:
- Risk (insurance, reinsurance, captives, ILS)
- Asset management
- Trust and private clients
- International commerce (technology, international markets, etc.).
It also runs industry focus groups and a business concierge service as a one-stop-shop for setting up a business in Bermuda.