The Hamilton Health Centre on Victoria Street remains closed while urgent building repairs are carried out. Unfortunately plumbing problems have recurred and repairs are still underway.
As such, the following health services have been relocated:
- Child Health Services (for school-age children) has been relocated to St. Paul’s Church Hall (Court Street) and will take place from 10am until 12pm Monday to Friday, until further notice.
- The Travel Clinic will be held at St. Paul’s Church Hall (Court Street) from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- The Well Baby Clinic will be held at the Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays & Fridays.
- Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice.
- Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Rd (Ground Floor). On Friday October 12 there will be 'Tdap' immunizations available there from 9am until 11am and birth control shot clinic/birth control pill pick up from 2pm until 4pm. On Monday October 15, there will be full maternal health services from 8:30am until 4:30pm Monday – Friday at that location, until further notice. For more information on Maternal Health Services please contact: 332-8895.
For more information on any of the above clinic relocations or closures please call: 278-4900