The 2022-2023 Bursary Awards are available for accredited post-secondary programmes of study both locally and overseas. The bursaries are valued at a maximum of $20,000 each, per year.
To be considered for a Bursary Award, applicants must:
- Be Bermudian Citizens
- Have completed no less than five years of schooling in Bermuda
- Be 40 years of age or under, at date of application
- Have been accepted into an institution of higher learning or currently undertaking courses leading to a professional, specialist or technical qualification required within the Public Service
- Be in an Undergraduate or Master’s Degree programme
- Be planning a career in the Public Service upon completion of their education
Only fully completed Bursary applications, regarding the areas of study specified and received by the deadline, will be considered. The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 29th April, 2022.
Planning, Ministry of Home Affairs
Post: Assistant Planner
Areas of Study: Planning, Architectural Design, Urban Georgraphy, Environmental Studies, Survey Office
Education Target: Candidate must commit to achieving a Bachelor's Degree in Planning, Urban Planning, Geography, Environmental Studies and membership in the Royal Town Planning Institute or equivalent.