The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The main responsibilities of the Policy and Strategy Section are:
- To improve the co-ordination of policy across Ministries to deliver the Government’s platform objectives more effectively;
- To assist Ministries to gain a long-term, strategic view of challenges in their policy areas;
- To identify key cross-cutting policy challenges for Bermuda and ensure that these are addressed;
- To undertake and oversee projects to determine policy responses to cross-cutting issues;
- To develop a network of Policy Analysts in Ministries to facilitate joined-up policy-making and to help bring on new talent;
- To draw on international best practice in policy co-ordination and strategic planning;
- To encourage innovation and creativity in policy making and service delivery;
- To provide administration of the Public Access to Information regime.