The Ministry of Public Works wishes to advise motorists crossing the St George’s Swing Bridge that from Monday 27th February until Tuesday 28th February a ramp will be installed on the south side of the bridge to facilitate the works which is likely to cause traffic disruption. Motorists are advised to reduce their speed to 10km/h when going over the ramp.
The Bermuda National Sports Centre is Bermuda’s premiere sport, athletic, and large-scale outdoor entertainment complex. For activity schedules, facility information, or rental details, visit the Bermuda National Sports Centre’s website.
What do they do?
The National Sports Centre ("NSC" or "Centre") has hosted numerous international and national events, but offers Bermudians fitness programs, swim lessons, and public swimming. Additionally, it has the following spaces for use or rental:
- The National Track: a 400m, 8-lane competition track
- The National Fields Complex, consisting of:
- South Field, with a covered 2,000-seat grandstand and an additional 2,300-seat, open-air grandstand
- North Field (grass field for cricket, and two each of rugby and football)
- Additional 600m walking track surrounding the north field
- The Field Hockey Turf (artificial turf)
- Multi-purpose Pavilion Hall
- The National Aquatics Facility: a 50m, 8-lane swimming pool with a 10m dive tower and springboards (1 and 3 metre)
- Event Tent: a 10,300 square foot clear span tent capable of hosting banquets, concerts, festivals, and indoor sporting events for in excess of 1,000 spectators or partiers
How can I contact the Bermuda National Sports Centre with general inquiries?
Telephone: (441) 292-5570
65 Roberts Avenue