The Ministry of Home Affairs invite all members of the public to contribute your thoughts and knowledge on the future of Bermuda’s Municipalities. This survey will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete.
What do they do?
The Department of Internal Audit has the right to examine all ministries, departments, or quangos to ensure that:
- public funds are adequately safeguarded and used as intended;
- public funds are used economically, effectively, and efficiently;
- risks are appropriately identified and managed;
- financial, managerial, and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely;
- the auditee’s actions are in compliance with policies, standards, procedures and the law; and
- plans, goals, and objectives of the auditee are capable of being achieved.