• The Ministry of Public Works is advising that effective August 6, 2018, Blackwatch Pass will be closed to traffic so that construction works can be conducted. The closure will be for an extended period of time. While Blackwatch Pass is closed the public is encouraged to seek alternative routes to avoid delays.


  • The Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs is advising that beginning Friday, August 10 the Central Bus Terminal ticket kiosk in Hamilton will operate on an amended schedule. Read more


The Department of Energy develops policy, legislation and regulation in order to ensure a secure energy future for Bermuda.

What do they do?

The Department of Energy provides:

  • for the development of energy policies within Government and throughout Bermuda.
  • a broad public education campaign highlighting issues with fossil fuel dependence; energy efficiency and conservation; and renewable and alternate energy technologies.
  • consultation to the Department of Planning for energy-related development applications.


PATI Statements