The Ministry of Transport and Regulatory Affairs is advising that beginning Friday, August 10 the Central Bus Terminal ticket kiosk in Hamilton will operate on an amended schedule.
The public should be aware of the following changes:
- Friday, August 10: Kiosk to close at 5:30 PM
- Saturday, August 11: Kiosk to close at 4:00 PM
- Monday, August 13: Kiosk to close at 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 14: Kiosk to close at 5:30 PM
- Saturday, August 18: Kiosk to open at 10:00 AM
- Saturday, September 22: Kiosk to close at 4:00 PM
The Central Bus Terminal ticket kiosk will resume regular hours after September 22.
Bus tickets and passes can also be purchased at the following locations:
- Hamilton Ferry Terminal: Open Mon.-Fri. 6:30 am – 8 pm, Sat. 7:30 am – 6 pm, Sun. 8:30 am – 6 pm
- All Government Post Offices: Hours vary by location. Click here for a list of locations and times.
The Department of Public Transportation apologises to their valued customers for any inconvenience and thanks the public for their cooperation.